Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apologies are in order plus news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Apologies are in order plus news Empty
PostSubject: Apologies are in order plus news   Apologies are in order plus news I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:04 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to apologise for my absence on these forums for the past few months. Personal life has taken a priority for me as the owner and I have had little time to post news. I will get to questions on the forum in a couple of days as I want to make a proper response.

Things will be shaking up this year as I do plan on one release near the end of the year.
Right now we are looking at an adventure supplement with additional rules for followers included in the book. If sales do grow, we will also start work on the heroes version of the game, Heroes of the World.

We will be revamping the Dark Skull Studios website. We will be looking for fan writers who want to post up some content, so if you want to contribute let me know.

I will be personally touring around Texas, New Mexico and Arizona (possible Colorado and California). If you want a demo for your store or area in these states please let me know one month in advance.

I will be going to Gencon for sure this year. DSS will not have a booth but I will run Demo games there and sell a few copies of the book.

DSS is moving to El Paso Texas. If you want to meet up for a game in that area let me know Very Happy

Till next time, keep your miracles about you and your nimbus up.

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down
forsaken1111
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Apologies are in order plus news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies are in order plus news   Apologies are in order plus news I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 am

Heya, good to see you'll be back among us. I haven't seen many new posts around at all...

I'd be willing to do some playtesting/proofreading if you need it, and I may be interested in some fan writing for you guys if you let me know exactly what kind of stuff you'd like.
Back to top Go down

Apologies are in order plus news
Page 1 of 1