Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Primal Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet
Name: Typhon
Title: Sea Viper
Primary Domain: Sea

Primal Order Empty
PostSubject: Primal Order   Primal Order I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:01 am

Just for the old guys, anyone remember an old WotC game called Primal Order? I like Nigel Findley's stuff; fairly basic stuff now, but innovative and of high quality for back then. (And his ability to poke fun at the game system through sidebar cartoons was nice.)
Back to top Go down
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero
Varchild_Marquee

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

Primal Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Order   Primal Order I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:11 pm

I never owned or played Primal Order, but I do remember browsing through one of the fifteen copies in Horizon Games' orphanage before they moved to the site they went out of business in... LOL Any intelligent business owner, especially a comic book and game store owner would know you do not put your store in a nigh inaccessible location right beside an adult novelty store! *shakes head* I think they must have been trying to kill the store. Self-sabotage? *shrugs* In any case, the game looked interesting. No one I knew played it though, so I didn't invest in a copy. Should have.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL

Primal Order
Page 1 of 1