Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign   Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Gentlemen:

Here is where I will post news and such about the campaign. I hope we can move on a nice even and stead pace. I would like to make this weekly but if the responses are not consistent we will move to bi-weekly.

I hope to get everyone into the story arc and have the campaign in full swing by sunday. I will make sure not to bore you with mundane happenings.

Please feel free to ask me what you want on this post here.

I will be posting up the first part of the campaign this Sunday night. You will have untill Friday to post a reply to the Sunday Night posting. If I get replies in sooner from everyone I will move on to the next action in the event.

So far we have Rhadomanthos, Venerable Preceptor, Peng, Varrius and Grapes

I will look over everyone's god starting this Friday. Talk to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign   Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Fate wrote:
True enough,

Sorry for the delay. I have been busy at work and I am getting ready for Vacation.

Haois and Grapes you need to reread the posts. The feast is being held at a different location than the one you are at. The worm battle happened at a southern location as The Flameheart tribe was marching north when they were attacked. The feast is being held with the Lashon Riders and the god of the Lashon Brasgol. Not sure if you need the Avatar right now Haois. Trust me you will need it in the future.

Venerable Perceptor's tribe is up north near Fogbottom basin and is having their own feast with the rodent army that was in use for a few days.

There is no threat right now so feel free to let me know what you intent to do to gain further belief. If you are seeking a conflict now is the time.

Resolution of which side to trust should be the main topic and I can put you guys in direct contact with the Elder Gods of the Salamander and Gnomes. (Both sides have shown their colors to different gods).

I want to move on to the season of winter very soon. It will be a busy season.

Take a look at your posts and also count up how much belief you spent.
I am sending my for the location as to where Venerable preceptor is at fogbottom basin. I also knew that my avatar was needed because how else would they know which feast to go to? plus it's practically costless so I figured he would tell them to got that way. But how should I edit my post?

Oh well Hope to play more I wish they were still on or are they?
Back to top Go down

Out of Character Game Thread: Plains of Lashon Campaign
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3