Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roll Call!

Go down 
+6
Khorne
Ember
Haois
Ga-Li
Rhishisikk
Nedako
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet
Name: Xion
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Primary Domain: Oblivion

Roll Call! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

*In best drill sergeant voice* "Hey all you players out there... I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!

And since I know your out there, I want you all to come out of the wood work already and state your name and business!!! I want you to tell me about your deity, his domains, his inclinations, his form of government and his commandments. I want to know if he is human stock, demon stock or even a spontaneous force of nature... though if he IS spontaneous, I want to know how he came into existence... What kind of economic system do you prescribe to? (hunter/gatherer, trader, farmer etc.) And anything else you want to elaborate on. If your deity has a secret, PM me. I reserve the right to say HELL NO, to some domains so as to maintain game balance, or because there is NO WAY IN HELL, some domains would exist back in the bronze age.

now, FALL IN!!!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dwalon
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Dwaylon
Title: The Blesser
Primary Domain: Nature

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Nedako wrote:

*In best drill sergeant voice* "Hey all you players out there... I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!

And since I know your out there, I want you all to come out of the wood work already and state your name and business!!! I want you to tell me about your deity, his domains, his inclinations, his form of government and his commandments. I want to know if he is human stock, demon stock or even a spontaneous force of nature... though if he IS spontaneous, I want to know how he came into existence... What kind of economic system do you prescribe to? (hunter/gatherer, trader, farmer etc.) And anything else you want to elaborate on. If your deity has a secret, PM me. I reserve the right to say HELL NO, to some domains so as to maintain game balance, or because there is NO WAY IN HELL, some domains would exist back in the bronze age.

now, FALL IN!!!"

Dwaylon, The God of Nature, poetry, trees, and prosperity. Come into being by the intense love his followers have for the world around them. His one commandment is to coserve order in nature at the best of your abilitie. Incantations;
Creation-Harmony
Transformation-Balance
Control-Balance
Destruction-Opposed

I have a group of elite followers called poets, they write beatiful poerty, and there insperation is..... You guessed it Nature!

My people will only partake in food that came from nature, as little cooked as possible because nNatures blessings are takin away the more you cook his gifts.
Though his people live in forests they do not gather or farm for Hunt is all that is needed to survive in Dwaylon's domaine, you must catch his gifts before you are worrthy to have them. Another note is that strenght of body is looked appon favorably, common sense is not a big deal if you can shot a dear for 100 yards away. There are a select few, the Druids that have attained wisdom and lead there people.Though they only consist of 10% of the population, they are a vitall part of Dwalon's domain and are treated so by all followers of his growth. Dwalon loves his "breathing trees" or followers and wants them to grow to their full extent, many of his blessing may be focused upon his followers and their well being.
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Iwesome, I like it and Can't wait to get started to see you in action. The only think I can complain about is your secondary domain of prosperity. As I told Ga-li some few posts ago, Secondary domains need to be more focused then primary domains. The only other thing i need to know is, what do you mean by "nature" do you just mean plants and trees, or do you mean everything that occures naturally?
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Nedako wrote:
Iwesome, I like it and Can't wait to get started to see you in action. The only think I can complain about is your secondary domain of prosperity. As I told Ga-li some few posts ago, Secondary domains need to be more focused then primary domains. The only other thing i need to know is, what do you mean by "nature" do you just mean plants and trees, or do you mean everything that occures naturally?
You mean me right?
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet
Name: Ga-Li
Title: The Lady of Mist, The Holy Diver
Primary Domain: Weather

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Pretty sure he was talking to Dwalon.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 pm

oops jw I have Nature as my secondary domain so yeah XD. Hey it's my buddy!
Back to top Go down
Dwalon
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 pm

[quote="Nedako"]Iwesome, I like it and Can't wait to get started to see you in action. The only think I can complain about is your secondary domain of prosperity. As I told Ga-li some few posts ago, Secondary domains need to be more focused then primary domains. The only other thing i need to know is, what do you mean by "nature" do you just mean plants and trees, or do you mean everything that occures naturally?[/quote

I was thinking naturally but i know this is a very wide ranged dpmain so if its any easier i can just take plant and trees, and for prosperity i was thinking of just changing to plants or wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Quick question. What are some of the more common ways to aquire additional Resources for your people?
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Common ways to get resources? Well, most will be aquired through role playing, others will be gifts from fate for doing him services, and a few will come about do to things the gods had done. ex; Fate gives you a piece of information for bringing in a captured leviathen, or your people are instructed to begin mining for ore, or they work out a trade agreement, or you generate resources for them if you have the proper domains.

Research and technologies on the other hand, will be much harder to come across. it will take sessions or years for your people to develope some things. Or they could work out agreements with other tribes or races for information, but these tend to come at a steep price.

And finally, you could TRY the trees in the orchards of Knowledge, Reason, and Madness... But those comes with thier own set of problems. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Hmm, I have another idea for the celestial gardens... The River of Ideals IS fresh water, right? Just for confermation? I also may have to schedule an appointment with Viril, and if I can get a branch from the Grove of Ease, I may have some darn good incentive for trading. Also, I think I'll get a celestial pineapple... Not so much for my plans, more for natural curiosity. I hear they are darn tasty... Yearly festival of the gods anyone? Every god on the island meets up for a day to socialize. I'll bring the fruit salad. Cool
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:24 pm

it is important to note (as i have had players try that in the past) ALL of the materials in the celestial gardens (except for some items at Viril's shop) are made of spirit stuff, and upon leaving ther gardens (typically) returns to shapeless, formless energy.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Naturally. I just want to make sure I know enough about how it forms in the spirit world to be able to recreate it with miracles in the mortal world. I'm not saying it's going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Dwalon
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Nedako, does it make sense to have survival for a secondary? Instead of prosperity i was goin to try and think of ways to help my followers survive in the harsh conditions that are on the island
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Not many harsh conditions to be had actually. The location we selected is Lush status for humans.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Heh, I just realised, I inadvertently refrenced a quote with my character. "If knowledge is power, than a god am I."

Knowledge is one of my domains. tongue
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Ga-Li is right about this one, the Location you guys chose is pretty nice to live in. a little hot, a little wet, and aside from the leviathens, pretty nice to live in.

A good secondary domain nobody has chosen yet is healing, which i think makes a little more sence then survival, but its entirely up to you... though you could choose hunting, which seems to rtoll with your hunter diety theme you have going.

Bad stuff came up this weekend, and unfortunately, this means that the game has been pdelayed till monday, but In the mean time, i will try to have a lovely map for you guys drawn and posted to the play-by-post.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Works for me, though the wait is killing me.

I think our OTHER water god has healing though.

Could we get a rough estimate on how many leviathans are on the ialand? I'm sure that a basic guess could be fairly common knowledge among our people.

"Well there's this one that looks like a snake, and one made of clouds, and one that makes a buzzing noise, and one that knocks on doors and runs away before we answer... we try and ignore that one, and one that eats goats, and one that..."
Back to top Go down
Dwalon
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:47 am

Healing sounds good, it gives me some ideas for my duids to Smile thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

(Vibrating) It's Monday, can we start now? Please? I'm suffering from rpg withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Er...what did I do with those chill pills? At least you have plenty of water to take them with....
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm

I get it, I get it... I just really want to get started.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

honestly, I do too. Otherwise I wouldn't check this daily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:01 am

Still nothing? That must be one heck of an awesome map he's working on.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:44 am

Did something happen and the game is being put off for a little longer, or are we gaming somewhere else on the forum? Monday was a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Apologies for the delay in game.

If nothing happens by Sunday I will have everyone mark something on the Plains of Lashon Map and we will campaign there in a new spot.

Try to stay close to each other.

The Bloodfire territories is in the center and we can do that but I would prefer to do something else. Maybe even do a city gods campaign.

Could even hash some new rules for city campaigns here.

Just give it till Sunday is all I ask.
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Here's hoping we can keep the location we chose. There is a certain lake I was interested in looking into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!   Roll Call! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next