Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Various Questions From A Newbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimdono
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Grimdono

Character sheet
Name: Kovoth Tal
Title: The Frostlord, One-Eyed Kovoth
Primary Domain: Cold

Various Questions From A Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:46 pm

So... yeah. I have a lot of questions, the first one being how quickly follower population grows if you don't use the Megafertility Miracle and if you have no luck converting other local tribes to your god. ^^;

Also I'm wondering whether there will be a release of a PDF or book containing information on Resources and how to get more. I know the Bloodfire Tribes is going to have two new Resources, but will it also have the old Resources, or will that be reserved for a later release? Or will it just be a web-only thing?

Also, and this is probably just me failing reading comprehension ( ^^; ) what kind of buildings can you have your followers build, and what kind of benefits do they give?

Yeah, I know, I have a lot of questions, but... What can I say? This system intrigues me and I wish to learn more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:49 am

Hi Grim,

Let me try and answer a few.

Follower population usually goes hand in hand with a campaign. That said your GM should roll on a yearly events chart on page 96 of DSS001 New Gods of Mankind NEw God's Handbook. You will see there is a 60% chance of something positive or negative happening. It is a great chart and I recommend GMs to use it.

The Bloodfire Territories will extrapolate on existing resources and add a few new ones into the mix. There is even an advanced resource in there.

Check out DSS005 The Celestial Gardens in Appendix A page 131. This concerns temples and shrines (the only thing a god really cares about).

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Grimdono
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Grimdono

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:30 pm

All right, thanks! Smile

I saw the note on Temples and Shrines, I was just wondering if there were any other buildings that would provide bonuses, but on further thought that's really mostly covered by Resources, isn't it? ^^;
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Yup that is correct.

There might be more buildings in the future. You never know.

The cool thing is this game has a lot of room for expansion and I would love to see more ideas out here.

Please post them.
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Grimdono
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Grimdono

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:41 am

Oh, I can come up with tons of ideas. Although since I love playing Civilization some of my ideas may have a bit of a... er... Civ bias toward them. ^^; I'll try to keep that to a minimum, though. Also I'll make sure to post building ideas and such in the appropriate forum instead of here. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various Questions From A Newbie   Various Questions From A Newbie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various Questions From A Newbie
Page 1 of 1