Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind

Go down 
+2
Ga-Li
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Greetings one and all!

After a long hiatus we are back and spamming the forums more than ever. We will be starting a new Forum game with Nedako as the Game Master/ Fate for the game.

We will have the game started in the appropriate slot and he will be working hard to make sure you have a good game.

If you are new here you can click on your profile and go to the far right to find the character sheet option.

I will turn over discussion on the game to this gentleman as he is very excited to run the game.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Ok, I got the character sheet to save, but call me a newb. I can't find this roll call thread. Where is it? Thanks for the info. Ember is the god of Fire and Passion. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Also possibly an oblivion lord demon, a ... cheshire cat? and another demon lord of whom name seems impossible to pronounce!
I also heard a friend of mine was planning on coming on here too but he's lazy as hell and I wouldn't expect him to do anything short of... well anything. >.<
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Khorne
Title: Lord of Blood
Primary Domain: Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Haois wrote:
Ember wrote:
I was typing in the character sheet, saved and it crashed. Is that normal? I was thinking of playing my namesake (Ember) again. Anyone thinking of being a fire god? if not thats me!

Well so far you got a kindly god that resembles that of perhaps prometheus with crystals, an evil god that is of war and chaos (probably belongs to a deathmetal group, and a goddess that is a female version of a mermaid Homer. So it appears there is no god of fire so yeah. Welcome to the team. Smile

WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME DEATHMETAL! I hate that kind of music. I am really nice and kind like petting puppies and pooping out butterflies and watching pretty rainbows. lol XD.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet
Name: Ga-Li
Title: The Lady of Mist, The Holy Diver
Primary Domain: Weather

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Female version of a mermaid Homer? Care to elaborate a bit?
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Ga-Li wrote:
Female version of a mermaid Homer? Care to elaborate a bit?

Mermaid Homer, have you ever read "The Oddysey"? There is a prophet in there called Homer. And since you got prophecy and water. There ya go. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Ah, yes, I've heard of it. I just wasn't sure if you were refering to that, or making a vague Simpsons joke.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Getting late in the week. Nearly game time perhaps? I can't help but notice that we don't really have that much about the game itself in the forum. Will we only be posting on certain days? What day and time are we starting on? And have we decided where we are starting yet?
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet
Name: Xion
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Primary Domain: Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:19 pm

I would consider late in the week to be friday or saturday. Tis only tuesday little god. If you look closely at my post over in the starting location poll, I said that the poll would be closed one week after it was posted. So, this means that the poll will be closed Wendsday night at midnight and that the game will begin the following day, or friday at the latest (which i stated in a previous post) As is the nature of a play by post, people play as they have the time., and events will move as they will. this means that the players set the pace. however, before each session finishes, I will PM everybody playing and ask if they are done, They will have one week to reply, if they don't reply, then time will move on.

These policies will be posted as a sticky thread on the game, and expanded upon once the game starts.

As Haois would probably agree, patience, as they say, is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry, on a wierd schedule where friday is considered the end of the week. Also misunderstood the previous post last time I read it.

Anyway, I got it now, but the wait is going to torment me.

I never claimed to be a god of virtue.

Well, not domain-wise at least.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Ga-Li wrote:
Sorry, on a wierd schedule where friday is considered the end of the week. Also misunderstood the previous post last time I read it.

Anyway, I got it now, but the wait is going to torment me.

I never claimed to be a god of virtue.

Well, not domain-wise at least.

lolz well you got one at least so it's a start Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2