Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind

Go down 
+2
Ga-Li
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Greetings one and all!

After a long hiatus we are back and spamming the forums more than ever. We will be starting a new Forum game with Nedako as the Game Master/ Fate for the game.

We will have the game started in the appropriate slot and he will be working hard to make sure you have a good game.

If you are new here you can click on your profile and go to the far right to find the character sheet option.

I will turn over discussion on the game to this gentleman as he is very excited to run the game.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Sincerely,

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet
Name: Ga-Li
Title: The Lady of Mist, The Holy Diver
Primary Domain: Weather

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Awesome, here's hoping there's enough room for everyone who wants to join.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Khorne
Title: Lord of Blood
Primary Domain: Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Hell I'm all ready to play. How many we got so far?
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm

From the looks of things? It's just the two of us so far. We'll probably each have seperate villages if our number stays fairly low.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 pm

So what? I ain't here? XD
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Well you hadn't posted yet, had you? Now we have three, so perhaps we should start discussing setup plans? Do we want seperate villages, or a panthion? To make it easier to decide, we should also see if our domains and personalities mesh well. Ga-Li is a fairly young and curious, if slightly ignorant of what exactly a god is supposed to do, goddess, who actually lives like a mortal, pulling watch duty, fishing, teaching, storytelling, and so on. Her domains are water (Major), wheather, knowledge, and prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Wouldn't mind a pantheon but I don't think we would all get along well from what I see.

Haois is a god of virtues, each and everyone of them is the dogma he sets before his followers he has each and everyone of them learn these ways for peace and harmony. The ways of the virtues is more believing that is the way to peace and happiness ahead. He is a wise and benevolent god fearless in his intentions and unwaivering in his intentions. Which can be good or bad depending on which end your on. His main concern however is the safety, paradise and peace of his followers and those of whom he sees kind and deserve better. He lives like a god but is extraordinarily humble from his attitude which is much like how a nomad perceives his life, unlike an uptight orderly guy he is sweet and other times lax. All of this symbolically is resembled by his inclinations (Major) Virtue (Minor) Nature, Crystal and Light.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Meh I don't think I want a pantheon. Truth be told it wouldn't match with Khorne.

Khorne's pretty much an evil god, his idea is mostly about slaughter and murder, he kills really just because it's his nature, it's who he is. Khorne is a great big ball of fury. His idea is pretty much based around survival of the fittest except the terms are much simpler. Kill, maim, slaughter thats it. The idea is just battle and warfare for him blunt, straightforward and honest. That's pretty much his personality in a nutshell. He doesn't kill for pleasure however, and he doesn't like tricks such as sorcery and mischief. He is just a simple god with the simple desire to bash people over, slice off their heads and collect their skulls for his throne. His main sense however is to create chaos it is his way and how he gains power. People gain his favor that way as well as how he gains belief. His Main domain is Chaos. His minor domain is Blood, War and Murder.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Better understanding of Khorne can be found here. Of course I know that I can't exactly play like this otherwise I'd probably have a short life span (or worse turn into a leviathan) I'll be glad to try to tone down his personality a bit.

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Seperate villages it is then, for the two of us at least. You're probably right that a chaos god, and a godess who values purity and unity, wouldn't get along very well, but I'm sure we'll be able to at least grant each other recognition of the right to exist.

In COMPLETELY unrelated news, my village will now have tall, sturdy walls.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Ga-Li wrote:
Seperate villages it is then, for the two of us at least. You're probably right that a chaos god, and a godess who values purity and unity, wouldn't get along very well, but I'm sure we'll be able to at least grant each other recognition of the right to exist.

Lol two questions, 1.) Your goddess values purity? and 2.) You certain that, that is completely unrelated news? XD
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Khorne wrote:
Ga-Li wrote:

Lol two questions, 1.) Your goddess values purity? and 2.) You certain that, that is completely unrelated news? XD

On a plus side, there is only 2 of us and 1 of vu. Considering that it may actually come to us allying together Ga-Li.
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet
Name: Xion
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Primary Domain: Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Your wayward Fate dropping by. I plan to have this game up and running by the beginning of next week, or at least, heated discussion and character creation started by then. At the very latest, Saturday of that week will be when everything goes down.

In the mean time, I will be generating our own little corner of the forum for the game for us to move all these happy talks of killing and maiming our fellow deities over to.
As to the player limit, I will probably end up capping THIS game at 8 people. IF it fills up and more people are expressing interest, I will generate another game, or one of my associates will do so for me.
More information about the game will be forthcoming when I generate our game corner for us to fight in…
Btw, I will laugh from the shadows if this ends up becoming a PVP game…
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Nedako wrote:
Your wayward Fate dropping by. I plan to have this game up and running by the beginning of next week, or at least, heated discussion and character creation started by then. At the very latest, Saturday of that week will be when everything goes down.

In the mean time, I will be generating our own little corner of the forum for the game for us to move all these happy talks of killing and maiming our fellow deities over to.
As to the player limit, I will probably end up capping THIS game at 8 people. IF it fills up and more people are expressing interest, I will generate another game, or one of my associates will do so for me.
More information about the game will be forthcoming when I generate our game corner for us to fight in…
Btw, I will laugh from the shadows if this ends up becoming a PVP game…

Hey someone has to get the excitement in here! Twisted Evil By the way. Are you playing fate and a god? or just fate?

Noticed your stats...
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

When I first joined the forum I played as this deity, and he is who I will continue to play as in future games. But for the time being I am only going to play as fate. Though that doesn't mean that Xion will not be showing up depending on the paths you guys choose.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Just a few days to go huh? I already have my character ready, just need you to look it over and make sure it's okay. The only thing I can think of that may need correcting is my secondary domains. Not particularly sure what makes them secondary other than less skill with them.
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 am

The differences between a primary and secondary domain are thus:

1) Primary domains are ment to be very broad, while secondary domains are meant to be very narrow or limited.
2) your god has less skill with his secondary domains
3) Your god is less well known for his secondary domains. If your god is better known for a secondary domain as opposed to his primary domain, that secondary domain shouldn't be secondary, it should have been primary.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Yeah, it helps.

One more thing, how do I calculate upkeep for permenant miracles again? And what is the formula for the most belief you can have? I think it's something like, "You can't have more belief than you have followers." but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 pm

miracle upkeep:

Miracles that you upkeep cost one cost factor lower then the original miracle. Please note that the cost factor for a miracle can never drop below 1.

And the max beliefe that you can have is equal to your followers.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

I want to play!!! Sorry I just saw the announcement on facebook today.

Ember
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Well then scoot on over to the roll call forum and sign in! Only the first eight get in this one.

Be sure to have a character ready.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Ga-Li wrote:
Well then scoot on over to the roll call forum and sign in! Only the first eight get in this one.

Be sure to have a character ready.

I'm starting to think we should actually get a pantheon together to be honest. Either way I'll have my own intentions for being on your team. Wink Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
Ga-Li
Follower
Follower
Ga-Li

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Like I said.

Tall.
STURDY.
Walls.

For reasons completely unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I was typing in the character sheet, saved and it crashed. Is that normal? I was thinking of playing my namesake (Ember) again. Anyone thinking of being a fire god? if not thats me!
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Ember wrote:
I was typing in the character sheet, saved and it crashed. Is that normal? I was thinking of playing my namesake (Ember) again. Anyone thinking of being a fire god? if not thats me!

Well so far you got a kindly god that resembles that of perhaps prometheus with crystals, an evil god that is of war and chaos (probably belongs to a deathmetal group, and a goddess that is a female version of a mermaid Homer. So it appears there is no god of fire so yeah. Welcome to the team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind   New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Game for New Gods of Mankind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next