Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Sheet plus...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksied
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Gytherii
Title: The Penumbral Lord
Primary Domain: Darkness

Character Sheet plus... Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet plus...   Character Sheet plus... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Just curious if any enterprising adobe users out there have tweaked the Character sheet to lose the background? I ask because the sheet is an ink hog and the sheets curl up on me about two hours after printing, don't get me wrong, they are pretty and the form filling thing is nice but still.

Also, Fate, if you're still out there and happen to read this I have a second question: I finally got a nice group of 5 new gods together for a game out here in Arizona and was considering doing a weekly post game synopsis here on the forums so people could hear how a home game plays out and evolves over time, especially since I'll be using the board game rules as well (albeit a heavily modified version, but more on that in a moment), and I was wondering where such a thread should go exactly? And as a follow up to that question: the version of the board game rules is the same as the books but with a wider variety of options for tokens to do in a season, including changing options that alter as the centuries pass and their tribe-hopefully-turned-civilization advances into and through new technological ages (so far I've mapped out options through to the late classical/early medieval age), should people ask what said modification are may I post my additions on the forums so long as I don't post much by way of the information from the book?

We will begin this Sunday, I plan to start posting sometime during the week after the game once I find out where to post it. So keep a look out, things in Duluth are about to get ...interesting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet plus...   Character Sheet plus... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Greetings Darksied,

Feel free to use the Play By Post Forum. Have your group sign up on the forums and fill out the character sheets linked with each profile.

There is an in game and out of character thread for your guys to use.

You can take a look at what transpired during my last two session and see how far we got.

Personally I prefer to do my RPGs live in person around a nice coffee table with some pizza.

Make sure to state what rules you want to use (and if you do not want to use a rule please state that as well).

It is your world and your set of house rules Very Happy

I can help you in various ways.

If you want to contact me please do so over the forums.
Back to top Go down
Khorne
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Khorne
Title: Lord of Blood
Primary Domain: Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet plus...   Character Sheet plus... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 am

Darksied wrote:
Just curious if any enterprising adobe users out there have tweaked the Character sheet to lose the background? I ask because the sheet is an ink hog and the sheets curl up on me about two hours after printing, don't get me wrong, they are pretty and the form filling thing is nice but still.

Also, Fate, if you're still out there and happen to read this I have a second question: I finally got a nice group of 5 new gods together for a game out here in Arizona and was considering doing a weekly post game synopsis here on the forums so people could hear how a home game plays out and evolves over time, especially since I'll be using the board game rules as well (albeit a heavily modified version, but more on that in a moment), and I was wondering where such a thread should go exactly? And as a follow up to that question: the version of the board game rules is the same as the books but with a wider variety of options for tokens to do in a season, including changing options that alter as the centuries pass and their tribe-hopefully-turned-civilization advances into and through new technological ages (so far I've mapped out options through to the late classical/early medieval age), should people ask what said modification are may I post my additions on the forums so long as I don't post much by way of the information from the book?

We will begin this Sunday, I plan to start posting sometime during the week after the game once I find out where to post it. So keep a look out, things in Duluth are about to get ...interesting. Twisted Evil

Hey now don't be stealing my thunder Mr. Darkness. XP Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet plus...   Character Sheet plus... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet plus...
Page 1 of 1