HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Proofreader Needed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Proofreader Needed!   Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:39 am

Hello everyone,

We are in dire need of a proofreader for our next project Legendary Artifacts.

If interested you must sign a NDA. After that we will need your math skills on all of the miracles in the book. And the obvious look for something wrong or does not make sense.

Compensation will be one PDF copy of this book and one PDF copy of a Dark Skull Studios title in PDF, your choice (you can even send this extra PDF to a friend).

Thanks

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

PostSubject: Re: Proofreader Needed!   Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:32 pm

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Literature from UHCL in Houston, TX and am working on my Master's Project to complete my Master's Degree in Literature, with a focus in creative writing. I have sixteen years experience in the role playing game genre and 12 years experience evaluating game mechanics. I will be available for long-term developmental employment by May of 2008. If I am unsuitable for this opportunity, please keep me in mind for future endeavors.

Marion Carpenter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL
Midaea
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Proofreader Needed!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 am

I went to college for - and have a job that - has absolutely nothing to do with English or literature.

However, I'm a mathmagician and I have about 15 years experience with RPGs. I was the proofreader for the "WWE: Know Your Role" RPG from a couple years back, as well. I WILL find the things overlooked or considered to be correct by a spell-checker (no matter how many times someone wants to type "Christ Jericho").

Finally, I've been writing for nearly 18 years (not RPGs), and signed a book deal right before moving to (coincidentally) Houston, TX earlier this year. The novel is planned for a release sometime around Christmas or early 2009.

If you don't need me, that's cool since I'm a busy guy, but I certainly don't mind assisting with a game that I've quickly developed a great affection for. So, I'll definitely throw my name in the hat with Varchild.

Besides, two's company, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Proofreader Needed!   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 am

Hi Midaea,

Once our next book is near completion we will put out a call for proof readers once again. I will post a message when the time comes.

Right now we will not have a need till the end of this year.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkServant
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Varrius
Title: The Shining One
Primary Domain: The Sun

PostSubject: Re: Proofreader Needed!   Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:28 am

Oh cool, I wouldn't mind proofreading a book. I am an avid RPGer, an bit of a Grammar Nazi, as well as having written my own short-stories and that i've proofread alot of my own friends book. I wouldn't say I have experience in the feild over than that. I'm about to embark on an undergraduates degree in history if that helps, and am a damned good reader Razz

I know theres nothing atm but if something become availiable could you message me?

PS - I'm English if that makes a difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proofreader Needed!   

Back to top Go down

Proofreader Needed!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1