Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A suggestion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRook
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
TheRook

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

I really like this game and the way it goes. But I was thinking not many people play it. I thought about it for a while and I thought "What if you could make New Gods of Mankind into a browser game?" like Grepolis. It seems like this would make a really cool massively multiplayer browser game and would be able to bring in more players as well as money if you charged for certain things. But anyway if it's too much money or whatever you don't have to say much it's just a suggestion. sunny
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

A suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion.   A suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

Honestly I love that idea. I have thought of it before. Sadly I do not know enough programmers to pull it off. If anyone has or knows of a programmer let me know. I would love to make a browser version of this game.
Back to top Go down

A suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Skull Studios :: Tangency Topics :: Misc Topics-
Jump to: