Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Update! April 6 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Another Update! April 6 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Another Update! April 6 2009   Another Update! April 6 2009 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Due to the fact I had to choose between Gencon and upgrading my site this year, I am going for the former. I have just bought a badge and I plan to make my trek to the great convention in the sky.

I will have a site coming up but it is delayed. I plan to have it developed by the end of the year.

Now by that time the next book should be out.

I am working on the followers book as we speak. It will be called Pawns of Fate. It will be a table-top miniatures game version of New Gods of Mankind (you can use your own warhammer/ reaper miniatures) to enact more detailed battles between elite followers.

The book will have many scenarios, additional rules for making your own Elite War Party and so forth. The mechanics are just a more elaborate version of the ones used in New Gods of Mankind for followers. The miracles will be simplified and there will be pregenerated War Parties/ Gods and Miracles. There will also be a campaign (based in Kybel).

Playtesting will begin around June.

If anyone is interested send me an email at info@darkskullstudios.com

Thanks!

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down

Another Update! April 6 2009
Page 1 of 1