Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nocturnals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet
Name: Typhon
Title: Sea Viper
Primary Domain: Sea

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:44 am

As the celebration goes on in the village of the Xionites, a group of weary travellers emerges from the jungle near the north inlet to the Central Lake. The Nocturnals, tired as they are, begin to unpack their huts and roll up their maps. They thank Nocturnus for guiding them to this region. Finding the local game scared away by a number of massive hunts, they take to fishing for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:49 am

"Halt! Who walks under the moon this night?"

"Told you the alchemists would give us away." mutters one of the visitors.
"We are not trying to be stealthy." Admonishes an alchemist. He then turns to the newly arrived people. "New people, we were hunting in the jungle when we heard your group. By the will of Xion, we welcome you to this bountiful land in peace. It is good to have friendly neighbors, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Bill Cumberland
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Bill Cumberland

Character sheet
Name: Nocturn
Title: The Ancient one of Mystery
Primary Domain: Moon

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:11 am

A cloacked man with his face whitend with mud stands forth and says" I am Shrugar of the night people and friends are welcome indeed. Happily will we hear of your god and hapilly will we tell you of our god Nocturn. I suspect this is a place where we had best cooperate with those creatures that will not are many."

The guard deploy to protect the fisherman and the scouts slip away to aquaint themselves with the area.

"Our god and guide is Nocturnus he guides us in the darkness and protects us by day when we sleep"
Back to top Go down
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet
Name: Xion
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Primary Domain: Oblivion

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:34 pm

B'wen, the head lachemist nods " Our lord Is much like yours, He is Xion and watches over us while we rest for the day. He recently sent us out on an expedition to Learn the area." Looking around B'wen takes in the state of hte camp " I don't believe you have been here long. Our lord wishes us to befriend any villages we find, Would you like to join our tribe and live with us? I have heard that there is safety in numbers." He adds.

This request brings a sock to Soma, the Leader of the ninja's who had come. " But B'wen, you can't be serious,they are outsiders." And to this B'wen replied. " Shut up. Xion told us to approach any village we found openly and in a freindly manner. YOU wanted to sneak up on these people. it is obvious that you do not know what our lords wishes are, even when he plainly states them, you have lost your right to speak for this evening."
Back to top Go down
Bill Cumberland
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Bill Cumberland

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:00 pm

"We will join you at least for a while. We must consult Nocturn for our long term destiny but for now we will join you and pledge peace with you for as you say there is strength in numbers and this seems to me a dangerous place."
Back to top Go down
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:54 pm

A delegation from the Orang has also arrived, albeit two days after the other delegation has left.
Back to top Go down
Bill Cumberland
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Bill Cumberland

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:17 pm

"Greetings I am Shrugar, leader of the People of the Night. We welcome those who come in friendship and will gladly trade with you if such is your want."
Back to top Go down
tygerr
Elite Follower
Elite Follower

Character sheet
Name: Saya
Title: The Guardian
Primary Domain: Protection

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:52 pm

"The Orangkami, servants of Saya the Guardian, welcome in peace those who come in peace. You may find us in the largest island in the marshes to the east.

"We welcome honest trade. We seek foods which are difficult to find in our home, and we offer the food of the swamps in return. Accept these gifts of alligator, turtle, frog, leeches (okay, maybe not the leeches...they're something of an acquired taste), and the greatest delicacy of our marsh cuisine: the 'cracker'.

"We also desire stone, especially flint and schist for tools--stone is difficult to find in our swamp. In exchange for raw materials, we can trade finished goods from our excellent craftsmen.

"As we get to know one another better, perhaps we can come to an agreement to aid each other in times of trouble. There are indeed many dangers in the world, and it is wise for friends to protect each other."
Back to top Go down
Bill Cumberland
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Bill Cumberland

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:00 am

Shrugar announces that he has recieved a dream telling him it is time for the people of the night to move on.
Back to top Go down
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:09 pm

The people of the night move back into the Jungle, where the rest of you lose track of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nocturnals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturnals   Nocturnals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nocturnals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Skull Studios :: Play by Post :: In Character Game Thread :: Kathonia Adventure-
Jump to: