Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Jungle - Miracles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet
Name: Typhon
Title: Sea Viper
Primary Domain: Sea

Dark Jungle - Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Dark Jungle - Miracles   Dark Jungle - Miracles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Feathered Affinity (Falconers possess rudimentary communication with birds, and can see normally for a human through a bird's eyes.)
Significant Innovation (BC: 6)
Domain: Birds (-1)
Duration: Permanent (+3)
Inclination: Creation (generates an ability not existing before, in Harmony, -1)
Scale: Household (+1)
Total: +2
Miracle Cost: 12 Belief
Upkeep: 6 Belief

I'm not certain that granting the falconers birdsight and birdspeech aren't seperate miracles, nor that these aren't transformation and control(manipulation) miracles. Can you cite a similar miracle anywhere in the documentation to support your use of creation? Other than that, the math looks solid.
Back to top Go down
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero
Varchild_Marquee

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jungle - Miracles   Dark Jungle - Miracles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

I cannot cite an existing example from the text. I will review the creation of this miracle and get back to you. In all reality it won't be in effect on my people at the start of the game anyway. I will have to actually cast it at some point. So I'll go remove it completely for now. in the end I may not use it at all... Seems a pretty fluff ability to begin with. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL
Rhishisikk
Elite Follower
Elite Follower
Rhishisikk

Character sheet
Name: Typhon
Title: Sea Viper
Primary Domain: Sea

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jungle - Miracles   Dark Jungle - Miracles I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:09 am

I'm not concerned with 'fluff'. Honestly, it's a pretty darn useful set of abilities. I just honestly don't see eyesight as linked to linguistic ability. I aren't that deaf, yungin.
Back to top Go down
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero
Varchild_Marquee

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jungle - Miracles   Dark Jungle - Miracles I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Rhishisikk wrote:
I'm not concerned with 'fluff'. Honestly, it's a pretty darn useful set of abilities. I just honestly don't see eyesight as linked to linguistic ability. I aren't that deaf, yungin.

You're very much correct... a blind person can still learn to speak, although reading and writing can be somewhat a challenge. However written language is a technology. So blind people are more than welcome, because my people don't have that kind of technology yet..

lol!

I'm glad you consider those abilities useful I will work on splitting the miracles and perhaps using one or two of them in game. They are going to be fairly expensive however. May be a few years down the line... in game years, not real life years... sunny
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jungle - Miracles   Dark Jungle - Miracles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Jungle - Miracles
Page 1 of 1