Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you?

Go down 
+5
RiotGearEpsilon
Fate
Belith
JoeSlucher
Trey of Diamonds
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Trey of Diamonds
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Trey of Diamonds

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:57 am

Greetings everyone,

Tell us who you are. My names Trey Wickwire and I'm a comic book writer and sometimes editor. The comic I have in production is called Mamluk, it's a military sci-fi space opera. I'm currently on staff with Orang Utan Comics as their North American Representative which basically means I get to go to conventions and take them as a tax write off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.comicspace.com/trey/
JoeSlucher
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
JoeSlucher

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:38 am

Welcome to the forums Trey. I checked out Orang Utan Comics and they have some nice looking stuff.

My name is Joe Slucher and I'm a freelance illustrator as well as the Art Director for Dark Skull Studios. So I look at portfolios and come up with briefs for artists. As a freelancer, I've been working on an MMORPG and a new game from AEG. Also did some stuff for White Wolf lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeslucher.com
Belith
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Belith

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Hi. My name is Liz, and, on the old boards, I used the handle "Iishiko". I am using the new name Belith, because that is the name of the Goddess I created for the PbP game.

I should be posting Belith's details there in the next few days. queen
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:31 am

Hello everyone,

I know these forums are quiet right now *listens for a pin drop* but hopefully this will change in time.

BTW my name is Richard Leon and I am the Owner of this small company.

This screen name is for regular posts and for the PbP I hope to get going soon.

I plan to put up a few more posts here before I go to bed. See you guys soon.

Sincerely,

Richard Leon

Owner Dark Skull Studios
Back to top Go down
RiotGearEpsilon
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:29 am

Hello!

A friend of mine who works in the gaming industry at Sanguine Productions referred me to this site. New Gods of Mankind looks right up my alley! It has all the things that I love in an RPG:
  • Powerful PC's
  • Large scale conflicts
  • Metal as hell

So, yes, I'm definitely interested in your product.

My name is Richard Hughes, I'm a college student in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and my main gaming outlet right now is the Exalted MUSH Tales of the River Province at http://exaltedmush.pbwiki.com/ , which I invite any/all of you to take a peek at if you like that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 am

Nice to meet you Richard!

If you have any questions about the game feel free to post them!

Take a look at our online store to see our products.

Our soft cover editions of the next two books are delayed but will be out in Feb.

See you around the forum!
Back to top Go down
JoeSlucher
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
JoeSlucher

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Welcome to the forums Richard! I didn't know Sanguine was still in business. I live in Northern Kentucky and I know they used to be based out of Cincinnati.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeslucher.com
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero
Varchild_Marquee

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:10 am

Hello everybody,

My name is Marion Carpenter. I'm a professional writer and game designer near Galveston, TX. My portfolio consists of ten years of publicaton in academic literary journals (poetry and short fiction primarily) and 15 years of game mastering and design, with the past three years of game mastering and design being dominantly public service and performances on the local convention circuit. I am completing my Master's Degree in Literature this semester and hope to have the book I have written as my final project in circulation within the next year. Links to my blog and other sites of importance to me follow my signature.

I prefer to be called Varchild on bulletin boards, if you would be so kind. I offered my real name because so many others did the same. I considered the "if all your friends jumped off a bridge" lecture from my childhood, but decided it didn't apply here. We are, after all, adults and this is a friendly gaming community.

You can message me through various means on this board or through any of the links following my signature. At present I can't think of anything else about myself of importance. I look froward to getting to know all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Welcome to the forums Varchild cheers

I see you have good taste in music Very Happy I am playing Dethklok as wel speak. (Face Fisted)
Back to top Go down
Varchild_Marquee
Hero
Hero
Varchild_Marquee

Character sheet
Name: Valdjag'r
Title: Devil in the Boughs
Primary Domain: Forests

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Fate wrote:
Welcome to the forums Varchild cheers

I see you have good taste in music Very Happy I am playing Dethklok as we speak. (Face Fisted)

Thanks for the rousing welcome. I was surprised to enjoy Deathklok as much as I do. It managed to win a place in my Media Player shuffle... Smile Sadly it didn't make it onto the shuffle meme... just had too many songs already in queue.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GGuild-UHCL
LeeRain
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:16 am

Hi all,my name is Lee-21 year old,i'm from Australia. Glad to be acquainted with you
Back to top Go down
Grimdono
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Grimdono

Character sheet
Name: Kovoth Tal
Title: The Frostlord, One-Eyed Kovoth
Primary Domain: Cold

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Hi, my name's Graeme Lewis, and I found this RPG through the free character sheet on DTRPG. And then decided to buy the whole thing to see what exactly all of it meant. I'll probably try running a game with some of my friends if I can, as I think it looks pretty cool. I prefer being called "Grim" or "Greem", tbh, even though people who've met me IRL would attest to the fact that "grim" is probably the worst possible descriptor of me. ^^; I'm hoping to become an elementary school teacher, and I'm glad to see that this forum is still kinda active sorta. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ember
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Ember

Character sheet
Name: Ember
Title: Lord of the Flame
Primary Domain: Fire

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey Grim,

I'm Scotty Wilhelm and I do teach 6th grade math currently, lol. I ran into the game at All Con where they had a booth set up, I am a pretty creative guy and I enjoy a weekly game of DnD on a good ol' tabletop with my oldest son. Currenly I am looking to participate in the play by post game here. If you have not looked into that, you might want to. Its been kind of delayed start wise, but I have faith that it will start soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimdono
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Grimdono

Character sheet
Name: Kovoth Tal
Title: The Frostlord, One-Eyed Kovoth
Primary Domain: Cold

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:15 am

Ember wrote:
Hey Grim,

I'm Scotty Wilhelm and I do teach 6th grade math currently, lol. I ran into the game at All Con where they had a booth set up, I am a pretty creative guy and I enjoy a weekly game of DnD on a good ol' tabletop with my oldest son. Currenly I am looking to participate in the play by post game here. If you have not looked into that, you might want to. Its been kind of delayed start wise, but I have faith that it will start soon. Smile

Sounds like a good idea! I'll check it out.

And man, that's the kind of thing I'd like to do someday with a kid of my own... well, except perhaps the 6th grade bit, I find it easier to teach 2-4 when I'm doing tutoring. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Skull Studios :: Tangency Topics-
Jump to: