Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Primary and secondary domains clarifications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryue
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Primary and secondary domains clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Primary and secondary domains clarifications   Primary and secondary domains clarifications I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 am

A question popped up if I'm interpreting it correctly what primary and secondary domains can be.

From the examples in the books it looked like to me that primary domains are only broad concepts while secondary domains are narrow concepts.

Is that so correcct?

Thus a primary domain of bows / archery is not valid, and a secondary domain of life or a secondary domain of death also not,
or is there no such "rule" and ALL concepts can be primary and/or secondary domains?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

Primary and secondary domains clarifications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primary and secondary domains clarifications   Primary and secondary domains clarifications I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:47 am

Hi Ryue,

Your interpretation is correct. Make sure to keep the subjects for your primary domain broad enough to encompass lots of leeway in thinking. NGoM is a Strategic RPG and you are encouraged to bend the rules for domains. Make sure you talk with your GM/ group about interpretations.
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com

Primary and secondary domains clarifications
Page 1 of 1