Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Folks of authority in the forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nedako
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Nedako

Character sheet
Name: Xion
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Primary Domain: Oblivion

Folks of authority in the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Folks of authority in the forum.   Folks of authority in the forum. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi, I'm Nedako, and my Official title is " Prime Magician of Dark Transformations". I am also an administrator on the forum. I have created this post so that everyone can know who I am, and so that I can tell you " Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, comments or complaints".

I have also created this thread so that any other members of Dark Skull Studios can post on this thread and be recognized. When you post, please tell us who you are, and what you do like so:

Nedako
Title: Prime Magician of Dark Transformations
Position(s): Admin of the forum, Professional Fate, Public Representative, Vendor, Writer, and probably more to come to the list.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Folks of authority in the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Folks of authority in the forum.   Folks of authority in the forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:28 am

Greetings,

My name is Fate. I am also known as Admin

I am the creative perseverance.

You may contact me if needed. But my presence is called elsewhere in the world.

I will be on here reading posts and ensuring the game is running smoothly.

If you think this is a democracy on the forums it is not. Nedako has the helm and I am giving him my full support.

With that said please post what you will. Enjoy the game and ask away all of your questions.

Check out our main site at www.darkskullstudios.com and on facebook at New Gods of Mankind.

Live the Legend, Become the Myth, Be a God
Back to top Go down

Folks of authority in the forum.
Page 1 of 1