HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Whats Your Favorite Game Of All Time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

PostSubject: Whats Your Favorite Game Of All Time?   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm going by the games I played, not the consoles I own. However I do own DS, Wii, Ps2 and GAmecube

DS: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Pokemon Platinum, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja, Time Hollow, The World Ends With You, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Scribblenauts, Tomb Raider: Underworld and more.

PS2: Kingdom Hearts series (1,Re: COM, 2), Final Fantasy series (X,X-2,XII,VII: DOC), Soul Calibur III, Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 and more.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Need For Speed: Nitro, and more.

360: Halo 3, Grand Theft Auto 4, Naruto: Broken Bonds, and more

PS3: Final Fantasy XIII, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Sonic The Hedghog,

PSP: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy: Dissidia, Patapon 2, Loco Roco 2, and Motor Storm: Arctic Edge

Gamecube: Zelda: Collecters edition (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Zelda 1 and 2), Zelda: Windwaker, Resident Evil 4, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

Ps1: Final Fantasy VII, Brave Fencer: Musashi, Fighting Force 1 and 2, Legend of Dragoon, and Chrono Cross.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gaunpro
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Favorite Game Of All Time?   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Hazardous Environment Approvals

Air motors are well known for being a "safe" drive choice in potentially explosive environments. They normally do not overheat or “burn out” and do not throw sparks. Many engineers use them in hazardous areas without a second thought. We all know a risk assessment should be done on any piece of equipment going into a workplace; however we see people automatically assuming that all air motors are safe. When certain gases are present, equipment that generates over 90OC surface temperature are not acceptable.

If the work place is likely to have an explosive atmosphere due to dust or gases, the use of ATEX approved air motors will give the risk assessor a higher level of confidence about the motor. The ATEX approval is a European standard for equipment that is used in explosive atmospheres. An approved motor will have a code on it that shows what environment it is suited to (eg mining or industrial), what form of hazardous materials it is safe for (eg gas or dust) as well as the rated surface temperature of the motor.

To use the approval, the motor manufacturer has to supply motors and operating instructions to an independent testing facility. The motors are then tested and rated according to their maximum surface temperature. Information about recommended maintenance intervals and surface temperature testing must also be included in the operating instructions.

dvds
translation English to German
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Whats Your Favorite Game Of All Time?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1