Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

The Central Plains of Lashon breathed a sigh of relief after the scorching hot days of summer passed. Plants that were considered near dust sprung back to life. Showers from the western coast came in to cool off the burning grasslands of the area. Fogbottom Basin lived up to its name with a thick shroud of fog emanating from its depths to creep along the nearest lands at night. Humans living in this region prepared to sow their seeds, for fall were a season of planting. Autumn was here along with its gifts and curses.

From the mists of Fogbottom basin figures marched in a shuffling mass of bodies. Warriors of the Venerable Preceptor report ten hands worth of strange clay men marching toward their small village. The congregation of mud men is marching slowly towards the territory. Soft moans and childish laughter can be heard on the winds as the small mass of creatures gets closer to the shallow flood plain.

Villagers of the mad god called Grapes looked up from their afternoon planting of grape seeds and drinking of last year’s wine to notice two wagons pulled by strange lizard looking creatures rolling down the windy canyon road that leads into their domain. Crimson robed figures with eyes that shine like diamonds drive the cart towards the collection of huts, tents and lean-tos. The wagons slow down and the gnomes prepare to disembark from their seats.

As autumn approached, the Flamehearted tribe moved from their summer home to their winter encampment near the northern tribes they get along with. As they marched north, tribal warriors on the western flank notice several herds of Lashon beast, some with riders, some in strange colors and patterns unlike a normal Lashon beast. The herd and riders look to cross paths with the people of Varrius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 am

The relentless sun's heat washed over the Crystalight tribe. Once fair skin from the northern reaches now are tanned and weathered. The priests consol people on the trek that the promise land is not too far off. Tents folded for the trip are worn down and needed to be replaced. Haois' tribe is tired yet hopeful, for they have escaped the salamanders.

Lion Tamers scouting several hundred yards in front of the nomadic train spot several groups of lashon beast tracks crossing their path. The tracks are far apart showing they were in a hurry. It seems there is twenty of them and going east.

If the scouts hurry they might be able to catch up to the lashon beasts within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 am

The plains comes alive with all manner of small creatures scurring to and fro. A god is calling them.

Over the rocks and through the silt, over the hills and under the hidden streams they come.

At the edge of the territory a seething mass of vermin gather, with malevolent intent in their eyes. Their one enemy marches towards them and will be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet
Name: Haois
Title: Overlord of Light
Primary Domain: Virtue

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Fate wrote:
The relentless sun's heat washed over the Crystalight tribe. Once fair skin from the northern reaches now are tanned and weathered. The priests consol people on the trek that the promise land is not too far off. Tents folded for the trip are worn down and needed to be replaced. Haois' tribe is tired yet hopeful, for they have escaped the salamanders.

Lion Tamers scouting several hundred yards in front of the nomadic train spot several groups of lashon beast tracks crossing their path. The tracks are far apart showing they were in a hurry. It seems there is twenty of them and going east.

If the scouts hurry they might be able to catch up to the lashon beasts within the hour.

The tribe learning of the Lashons began to console in the Solar Psions, the priests of Haois, as to what to do. Arguments are flung between the priests and others as well as they're mighty chieftain, Resaberus, as to what to do to accomplish this.
"The Lashon are not far away", one younger of the Psions said "we could easily catch them." "We must think this through," one of the Elders said, "there is much to this land we know nothing of and there could be something strange that lurks in this land behind these Lashon".

The arguments continued until Resaberus intervened "Similcar!" he shouted for the main Lion Tamer, though not of heroic stature mind you, was still tough as any man. Similcar came to Resaberus "Yes Chief?" he spoke, Resaberus nodded then made a direct action "Prepare your men and the lions, we will pursue the Lashon" he spoke "But do not allow the lions or your men to attack just yet..." he said.

He then looked out towards the sun as the light shined from it and glistened on the crystal shrine of Haois. "Remember", he said turning his attention to his family and friends "We must always have balance and virtue, is that not the way of our Overlord?" he questioned while some bowed they're heads but they looked up smiling speaking in unison. "All hail Overlord Haois! All hail The Overlord of Light!" then began to prepare the Lion tamers.

After the preparation of the Lion Tamers they were off with the Chieftain Resaberus to lead them, as he borrowed a lion of his own to ride, "Remember", he said to them as they rode on "Do not attack unless there is a sign from the Overlord" they continued to ride off into the distance ready to feed and fletch new tents for the hungry hopefuls of the Crystalight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haois looked into his crystal ball within the cave, two of the crystal sentinels by his side while The Lion would kneel at his masters feet. He smiled, though they quarreled and fought for they're ideals they still remembered him and would do his will he was proud of them. But now the task at hand, Lashon as far as an hour away, it seemed like a dream come true... Yet all too much like a dream. This could be a trap and could also be something wrong he knew he had to watch and wait until later and most likely would have to cast a miracle.

He sighed "Decisions, decisi-" he was cut off when what seemed like a paper smatted against his face. Alonia, Haois' wife appeared to talk to him, "What is that?" she said cocking her head to one side". Haois unraveled the paper from his face and read intently "It's a message from another god of Lashon" he whispered "he began to stroke his chin "In trouble huh?" he thought to himself. He got up and moved toward an area of the cave that was close to the green grass outside. There a sum of green crystals glowed, he picked a few then put them in a small bag made of a large leaf. "Lion" he spoke his lion spirit came to him "Yes Overlord Haois." it snarled. Haois spoke again "Send this miracle to the Venerable Perceptor, tell him I apologize but I cannot be there at this time and that somethings come up but this will serve him well to save his tribe." he spoke "now go".

The Lion had moved quickly as a messenger to get to the Venerable Perceptors realm and give him the miracle called "Entangling Vines" in which to cast for the Overlord due to his absence.

Miracle: Entangling Vines
Miracle Type: Change (0)
Base Cost: Significant Alt. (4)
Duration: Conflict (+1)
Domain: Primary: Virtue (-2) Secondary: Nature (-1)
Scale: Village (+2)
Die used:10 D8
Effects: many tendrils of long strong vines come out of the ground and entangle and immobilize enemies for 1-2 hours. After effects are done vines disperse into the ground.

(((OOC: Well this is gonna be fun. This is my first time playing so if I did something wrong please PM me.)))
Back to top Go down
Grapes
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Grapes
Title: The Harvester
Primary Domain: Madness

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 am

Fate wrote:
Quote :
The glowing orb-eyes of the Deity Grapes narrowed at the Merchants of Death and he spoke in a lower tone. "I will hear you, but speak quickly. There are heretics who try to flee from my lands even now who must be purified!"

Gulden replies to the large looming deity "We have noted your settled tribe and others in this area. We wish to pass on a warning and an offer.

Our scouts have reported many salamanders running through the central plains in small groups of three. We believe they are empowered to enact their leader's wishes. This leader as translated into your language as First Claw Strike Nrraathina is a high ranking commander within Moorhanos' slaver ring. She is a ruthless salamander bent on enslaving the whole plains for her goddess. She seeks several mines in the area as well to occupy.

The Leviathans your brethern struggle against are merely tools of a much deeper threat. Seek out the Mitski the Keeper in the Orchard of Knowledge, Reason and Madness.

At the start of your next season our god Bruin would like to meet with all the gods in the Central Plains. He will await you in the Celestial Gardens in the Herbal Garden of Hate, Revenge and Trust."

With this said, the gnomes bow slowly and walk back towards their wagon.

Grapes bellows with fury "Mines! Those are mines, not theirs! How dare they mine the mines I have in mind to mine!"

The incarnation turns to his people and instructs his Wine Warriors and 5 priests to mobilize and march with him, the rest to prepare to defend the village in case any more squirrels show up. They are to be killed on sight.

The regiment will move out toward the allied territory that is under attack...it seems the squirrels are fleeing in that direction for some reason. Along with hosts of other wild life.

"They think they're so clever. Give them no quarter, death to Grape Eaters!"

With a gesture from Grapes, the earth bellows and opens an underground tunnel leading to their destination allowing for subtle, speedy passage.

Rip through the earth: Significant Alteration of Transformation: Base Cost (4) Duration: Instant (0)/ Domain: Secondary Earthquakes (-1)/Inclination (0) Scale +1 Household Total Cost: Controlled Territory (4) Neutral (Cool Hostile (16)

Last edited by Grapes on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 pm

(((OOC: Hello, I'm sorry for the extra post but the machine that I am using won't allow me to edit my last post so If I could post a replacement miracle in the stead of the previous miracle I posted earlier it would help me greatly. Again this is the miracle that I would use to replace the previous one. Thank you.)))

Bloodthirsty briar patch: minor

basecost(5) duration: conflict(+1)
domain: nature (secondary) (-1) inclination: balanced (0) scale +2 (village) total cost: controlled Territory (10) neutral ( 20) hostile (40)

this miracle sprouts bushes with diamond tipped thorns thirsty for bloodletting on any creature. Thr bushes look much like a briar patch covering a large village scale area around the victims who must fight the thorny bushes to the death. D6 on a village scale body vs body.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

The mudmen advancing towards the village of the Venerable Perceptor are now in for the fight of thier lives. Bloodthirsty thorn bushes reach up from the ground and actively stab at the mudmen ripping and tearing.

A village scale battle ensues.

((OOC: This is a village scale conflict. There are 50 of the mudmen and 1 village size bloodthirsty briar patch.

The briar patch will roll a normal d6. It will be the first roll

The mudmen will roll d6-3 due to the fact they barely make the round up number for being on a village scale but not enough to truly be a village size threat. They will be the second roll and it will have a -3 attached after the roll.

Rolls will being after this post))
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

The member 'Fate' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'D6' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' : 6
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 am

The spirit filled mudspawn fight on against this enemy with no side giving quarter. The briar patch swipes at the mudmen with many many branches but the mud reforms after the damage is done. The afternoon sun slowly starts to sink as the mudmen try and move out of the thorny obstacle to no avail.

((OOC: Neither side gains the advantage to this conflict for the first battle. We will reroll now. First die is the briar patch miracle. Second die is the mudmen with a -3))
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:04 am

#1 'D6' : 4

#2 'D6' : 4
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 am

As the evening sun sets in the sky, mud and thorny branches litter the northern end of the Venerable Perceptor's territory.

Demons and spirits vanish from the scene, glad to be rid of their bodies.

It seems the threat to the God of Knowledge's Village has diminished.

But it is far from over and the Leviathan still stirs in the depths of Fogbottom Basin.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 am

Grapes and his band of drunken warriors and priest make their way swiftly through the rent in the earth.

Instantly they appear right before the terror miracle that is being unleashed.

((OOC: I will repost the encounter so you can refer to it here.))

As an alliance forms between the Lashon Riders of Brasgol and Varrius' men, the creatures pop out of the ground.

The earth splits wide throwing rocks and dust everywhere, large shadows block out the afternoon sun as the giant worms stare down at the travelling nomadic tribe and the twenty riders.

Looking closer the creatures are greyish and purple with giant green veins, a single wormlike body, no eyes, many strands of black hair like folicles and a giant mouth filled with rows upon rows of sharp teeth bigger than a spear.

An unearthly roar from the creatures vibrates the air before it attacks.

((OOC: Ferocious Roar of Doom (Major Innovation of Destruction) Base Cost (7) Duration: Instant (0)/ Domain: Primary (-2)/Inclination (0) Scale +2 (Village) Total Cost: Controlled Territory (7) Neutral (14) Hostile (28)

The Lashon Riders and Varrius' Tribe will do a Terror test before the conflict. This miracle is coming from all 6 worms but all six belong to a single source (leviathan). It is on a village scale so note all of your tribe is an average of a d6 on a village scale while the miracle is set for a d10.

You may cast a miracle before the final roll of the dice.

Combat will begin after the Terror Check and depending on success or failure of the terror check will determine the strength the worm creatures fight at.

Note each worm creature will fight on a household scale. Their strength is a d10 for each one and will be amplified by the leviathan if his terror suceeds.

An additional note, the riders of Lashon will roll a d4 for their terror roll as they normally have a d8 for spirit but due to the village scale of the terror miracle it is reduced two dice steps to d4.

Grapes I am allowing you one miracle before this happens. This goes for Varrius. I will repost again friday with no delays. No posts, no chance.

Let me know what you guys want to do. Varrius I hope to hear from you soon.))
Back to top Go down
Venerable Preceptor
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Venerable Preceptor

Character sheet
Name: Venerable Preceptor (Moh Tzu)
Title: The Greybeard
Primary Domain: Knowledge

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:19 am

Thoroughly startled by the unexpected assault upon the mudmen, the Venerable Preceptor has his army of scuttling critters wait, ready for any further surprises.

After a short time, however, lacking any signs of movement, he nudges the horde of little minds, sending them scurrying and bounding forward, swarming over the tangled mess of vines and clay, setting about burying all evidence of the unnatural battle.
Back to top Go down
Grapes
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 pm

I want to cast a miracle that makes my warriors really belligerent drunks. The worms look less threatening to them and they get a little bonus to their attack power.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 pm

The Lion Tamers comtinued they're ride across the plains to the Lashon herd.

They're focused and quiet leader Resaberus yet was lost in his thoughts to what truly lied ahead.
======================================================
Haois sat in his realm looking intently at the crystal heart quietly contemplating what moves must be done next.

He smiled, however, at the success that was the briar bloodpatch miracle he had given The Lion.

He looked up at the foliage in his cavern "So Lion." he remarked "how did the miracle go?"
======================================================

"Splendidly Overlord" The Lion purred, "splendidly." It stood in the realm of the Venerable Perceptor to where he did not see.

It was so rapid it was practically in one motion he had thrown the bag and the crystal with it in a hurry for he afraid that he might not be there in time.

He was a bit afraid at first, what with them reforming and all bu t he was happy with the results. "you should be in mind to thank Overlord Haois to help you."

The Lion murred although he was a bit disposed at the moment" it said to the Venerable Perceptor.

Last edited by Haois on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 am

The ferocious roar bellows out from the worms echoing through the minds of the mortals who plan to engage the beast.

((OOC The following dice will be rolled for this terror test.

first roll: d10 on a village scale for the terror miracle (miracle's goal is to scare and it goes against spirit)

second roll: d6 +3 for the Lashon riders/ Grape's warriors and the whole tribe of Varrius to include the god Grapes.

If successful the Leviathan will cast a miracle to increase the damage of the worms before combat.

Grape's miracle will be cast as well which will make the warriors who fight with him blood drunk adding +3 to their combat.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 am

#1 'D10' : 2

#2 'D6' : 3
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 am

The warriors of Grapes, Lashon riders and the tribe of Varrius withstand the deafening assult upon their ears. This is a small victory but the battle is far from over.

((OOC after the battle when gaining and losing belief is calculated, this victory on a village scale will be rewarded and divided up.))

Grapes cast Blood Drunk upon the warrior host. Every warrior planning to do combat is put into a maddening drunken state of mind ready to fight at the drop of a hat.

Blood Drunk: Significant Alteration of Control: Base Cost (4) Duration (+1) Domain: (-2)/ Inclination (-1) Scale (+2) Village (rounding up all warriors (25 for Varrius, 10 for Grapes, 20 for the Lashon riders 55 total)
This miracle since it is within Varrius's territory and he is friendly with Grapes it will be considered Neutral Territory.
Total Cost: CT (4) NT(Cool HT (16)

This miracle gives a +3 to combat checks for the duration of the conflict.

All warriors are now crazed for combat and it begins now.

The worms will roll a d10 -2 on a village scale (This is due to the fact there are 6 worms that fight on a household scale and they can be bumped up to a Village scale for the confict, but at a negative.)

As Fate I will rule that the combined efforts of the god Grapes (d10 on an individual scale) plus Varrius's 25 warriors (d8 body) The Lashon Riders (d8 body) and Grapes Warriors (d8 body) will combine to make a d8-2 on a Village scale (Same reasoning as before for the household scale 6 worms). With the Blood Drunk Miracle the final score will be d8+1

The combat begins with the worms simultaneously attacking. The warriors and Grapes bring up swords and spears to thrash the worms.

First roll d10-2

Second roll d8 +1
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:21 am

#1 'D10' : 1

#2 'D8' : 5
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 am

A blood drunk frenzy comes over the warriors who challenge the dark twisted worms from the underearth. As soon as the worms attack they miss as the men part quickly to the sides of the creature's body. With the raging wine god at their side, the men soon make quick work of the foul beasts slashing and piercing the sides. The worms cannot get away in time. All 6 of them are killed in this mass combat.

Victory has been won by Grapes, Brasgol and Varrius.

For the first victory of resisting the Terror miracle on a village scale a d6 will be rolled with a multiplier of 2. This belief will be handed out to Brasgol, Grapes and Varrius as all three gods actively participated and their followers watched.

The Leviathan will lose d10 Terror (spirit score) multiplied by 2 (Village scale conflict)

For the second victory of slaughtering the worms there will be an additonal d6 rolled with an additional multiplier of 2. This belief will be handed out to Brasgol, Grapes and Varrius as all three gods actively participated and their followers watched.

The Leviathan will lose d10 Terror (spirit score) multiplied by 2 (Village scale conflict)
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 am

#1 'D6' : 1

#2 'D10' : 1

#3 'D6' : 1

#4 'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:39 am

((OOC: since the rolls were crappy both Varrius and Grapes will gain two additional belief for the conflict won.

The Leviathan lost a lot of belief, but may have a few more tricks.))

The battle is finished with both Grapes and Varrius triumphant. Worm blood and guts are strewn all over the field of battle. The smell of acrid bile and coppery blood fill the air.

After the battle a group of warrior with lions riding alongside them approach.

A Lashon rider speaks up "Who is this new enemy that approaches?"

The riders are within 500 yards and approach at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Grapes
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm

At this point, Grapes will command his retinue to fan out and purge the area of squirrels. The follower that collects the most skins will get a reward. No size worm will get in the way of their independence.
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

The ride took quite some time but finally something appeared in sight. "Lord Resaberus look!" Gnarl, one of the apprentice lion tamers, pointed outwards toward the woods where an opening revealed what seemed like a struggle and many armed men stood obviously aware of they're position.

"hmmm..." Resaberus began think quietly to himself. He had halted the Lion Tamers from going further until he had figured the next move. "let us go greet them" Resaberus said. Harold an elder interrupted "what if they are hostile? Or Raiders?" he asked

Resaberus turned his head "I doubt it but if they are keep your hand on your whip and short sword" he whispered.

It was then that the Lion Tamers rode on to greet the people ready to help them if they needed help or defend themselves if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Venerable Preceptor
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
Venerable Preceptor

Character sheet
Name: Venerable Preceptor (Moh Tzu)
Title: The Greybeard
Primary Domain: Knowledge

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Eyeing the lion with evident curiosity, the Preceptor remains silent for a few moments.

"I welcome and am heartened by your lord's friendly intent. I hope that a working relationship can be established, to foster cooperation from now on.

Certainly, it would be good in future to know in advance of any such aid. That way, we might hope to avoid any wasting of our power, on the part of either of us."
Back to top Go down
Haois
Follower
Follower

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Venerable Preceptor wrote:
Eyeing the lion with evident curiosity, the Preceptor remains silent for a few moments.

"I welcome and am heartened by your lord's friendly intent. I hope that a working relationship can be established, to foster cooperation from now on.

Certainly, it would be good in future to know in advance of any such aid. That way, we might hope to avoid any wasting of our power, on the part of either of us."

Haois, in his realm could hear echoes within the cave he sat in, he noticed his wife was in the

pool with the other spirits who enjoyed the spiritual paradise of the tropical planes.

He smiled content for those echoes of happiness were not all the echoes he could hear...

"I am a friend of nature." he said the oath of loyalty "And nature and I are one." he said and closed his eyes.

"Animals are friends of nature..."

he said then opened his eyes, from what seemed like "normal" eyes of what he had before turned into cats eyes.

"Through them my will be done"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lion purred licking it's fur, it's features becoming more anthromorphic and feminine, it opened it's eyes and looked at the god.

"knowledge is a pure virtue but at times must be known until after justice is done" it murred, walking around the realm looking at the carnage caused by the miracle.

"My master knew you were indeed in danger and desired immediate action, however, we do apologize" the creature said it seemed have a laughing smile

"In the meantime we would love an alliance between us would be indeed agreeable..." the creature viewed the scene again

"But fear not" the creature said "Perhaps not all of your miracle will have gone to waste."

"If you would be so kind as to lend my masters tribe some of your beasts for tent material and food my master would be most grateful"

The Lions eyes began to turn into that of a kittens that shown a hint of hopefulness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay   Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign Year One, The Season of Autumn's Decay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Skull Studios :: Play by Post :: In Character Game Thread-
Jump to: