Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What new products would you like to see?

Go down 
2 posters

What product would you like to see from Dark Skull Studios?
A supplement/ supplements for Heroes/ Mortals/ Followers for New Gods of Mankind
What new products would you like to see? I_vote_lcap50%What new products would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
A full campaign based in one of the continents of New Gods of Mankind
What new products would you like to see? I_vote_lcap10%What new products would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
A supplement for New Gods of Mankind dealing with the Elder Races and Elder Gods
What new products would you like to see? I_vote_lcap20%What new products would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
A new Role-Playing Game
What new products would you like to see? I_vote_lcap10%What new products would you like to see? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Other
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

What new products would you like to see? Empty
PostSubject: What new products would you like to see?   What new products would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Greetings gamers!

Dark Skull Studios would like your opinion.

Right now we are in the process of creating new products. But which ones we will release will be based on feedback we get from you guys the consumers.

What kind of new products would you like to see from us?

1. A supplement/ supplements for Heroes/ Mortals/ Followers for New Gods of Mankind.

2. A full campaign based in one of the continents of New Gods of Mankind.

3. A supplement for New Gods of Mankind dealing with the Elder Races and Elder Gods.

4. A new Role-Playing Game.

5. Other

You can pick more than one folks and comments are welcomed!
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
TheDarkServant
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Varrius
Title: The Shining One
Primary Domain: The Sun

PostSubject: Re: What new products would you like to see?   What new products would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 am

I think it would be good to put a system explaining how magic of mortal followers could be implemented into the game. Would be very useful since one of my gods is a god of magic but doesn't want to spend alot giving all his followers Heroic powers of spellcasting and/or having to intervene everytime one of them wants to cast a spell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkServant
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name: Varrius
Title: The Shining One
Primary Domain: The Sun

PostSubject: Re: What new products would you like to see?   What new products would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:43 am

I just thought it would be cool if you could release a NGoM specific hexboard for those of us who want to play on the baordgame along with counters and shit for those of us who are too lazy to realize there are shops out there that do this sort of thing anyways..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: What new products would you like to see?   What new products would you like to see? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm

We will be doing something similiar to this with our next release. There will be a map with Hexes on it and we will talk about follower movement on the map as well.

Thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
https://darkskullstudios.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new products would you like to see?   What new products would you like to see? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new products would you like to see?
Page 1 of 1