Dark Skull Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loss of Faith Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DigitalMage
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

Loss of Faith Rules Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:35 am

On the old forums it came to light that the Loss of Faith rules were missing from the NGHB.

The rules were quoted as:
Loss of Faith
If you spend less than 1 Belief per 10 followers to create Miracles that directly help them, you create loss of faith. Your followers believe you have abandoned them or are ignoring them. This year, they produce half their normal Belief (see “Gain Belief,” below).
Followers can suffer from loss of faith many years in a row—as long as you don’t spend enough Belief, they lose their faith. After two consecutive years in which the followers suffer from loss of faith, you lose 10% of them. They leave for greener pastures: for gods who care about them. If another year passes in which the followers have lost their faith, another 10% leave, and so forth. You lose these followers before you gain Belief for the year.

Can I ask whether the PDf has been updated with this now (if so I need to go and download it from drivethru)?

Also, the hardcopies that are out there now (I saw one in my FLGS yesterday) do they have the correction in?
Back to top Go down
JoeSlucher
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit
JoeSlucher

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:16 pm

DigitalMage-I believe the PDF has the correction but wait to see if Richard confirms that.
The hardcopies do not have the correction in it as we didn't spot the omission until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joeslucher.com
Fate
Admin
Fate

Character sheet
Name: Fate
Title: Steward of the Cosmos
Primary Domain: Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 am

Hi Digital,

My plan for the rules is to release a PDF for the GM screen with the loss of faith rules right there for you. I need to get the PDF reformatted with that information, but we are working on other issues.

You and all other DSS customers who purchased the first book in PDF will get a free copy of the GM screen in PDF free of charge with the loss of faith and other rules right there for you.

Later on we will reissue the PDF with the correction and other corrections. You will also get a free copy of that.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DigitalMage
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 am

Fate wrote:
You and all other DSS customers who purchased the first book in PDF will get a free copy of the GM screen in PDF free of charge with the loss of faith and other rules right there for you.
That is great! And well timed as I just saw the Fates Screen PDF on drivethru! How will you make it available to us?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DigitalMage
Wandering Spirit
Wandering Spirit

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Primary Domain:

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:08 am

Admin - I have attempted to reply to your PM on this matter but the messages have just stuck in my outbox. I have amended my profile to allow users to email me direct, hopefully that will help. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Faith Rules   Loss of Faith Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loss of Faith Rules
Page 1 of 1